Currently based in Kansas until June 2018, you can find open-level classes at the Gruber Fitness Center on the Fort Leavenworth Military Installation: Mondays at 09:00; Tuesday & Thursdays at 17:00. Free for active duty
- 60 minute sessions for $50 or 90 minute sessions for $70
- Special: Purchase 3 Private sessions, receive 10% off
- Special: Purchase 5 private lessons, receive a complimentary 60 min. session!
Private yoga sessions are carefully prepared in advance after a preliminary interview. Your goals, concerns and abilities will be considered and supported in a personalized session. You will receive detailed instructions and illustrations of each movement and pose covered in the session to take home. A PDF will also be provided so you may continue your practice at home.
Living your Yoga Sessions
Physical & Mental health and balance is optimized by a relaxed & stress-free internal environment. After an initial interview, a customized private session utilizing restorative yoga poses, breath-work, meditation & Reiki will be designed to meet your unique needs. Take home a printed copy and also receive a PDF of your personalized practice for self-care, relaxation and grounding. This session is like a mini private yoga session with breath-work and meditation instruction and a Reiki session rolled into one to help you on your personal wellness journey.
- 90 minute Living your Yoga Session for $75
UNIT PT AT FORT LEAVENWORTH
Contact me to coordinate a yoga class for your next organized PT
An unforgettable, magical journey to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Peru! 18-25 March 2018. Registration is now open. The magic of the mountains are calling you...
Where we have gone in the past:
Black Forest, Germany
Punta Banco, Costa Rica
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
There are no currently scheduled workshops. If you are interested in bringing me to your studio, please contact me!
- Sacred Space: Build your own Sadhana
- Full Moon Magic
- Energies of the Body
- Strength & Focus: Journey to Arm Balances
- Trust & Balance: Beginner Acro & Partner Yoga
- Living your Yoga: Yamas & Niyamas for Daily Life
- Ignite your Core
- Neck & Shoulders
- Yoga Anatomy for Athletes & Personal Trainers
- Stillness: Intro to Meditation